Saturday, February 1, 2014

Most Wanted February 2014

February is one of my favorite months for beauty product shopping, the spring collections are quickly dropping and I am ready to start grabbing all the new releases.  I am ready for some new fragrances and makeup products and my Most Wanted List is full of both types of products, I was a bit surprised that I wasn't craving any new skincare products this month but I have a pretty solid routine right now and I am not really looking to change things until the weather starts to warm up.

I am probably the most excited for the new MAC releases that are coming, the newest collection is called A Fantasy of Flowers and has my name written all over it.  I am so excited to add more pink lip shades to my collection and I have a very good idea of what my shopping over the next few months will look like.

My Most Wanted for the month...

- Bobbi Brown Longwear Eye Base
- Chloe Roses de Chloe
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Amazon...Amazoff
- Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria
- MAC A Fantasy of Flowers Lipstick in Snapdragon
- MAC A Fantasy of Flowers Cremesheen Glass in Flare of Fantasy
- MAC A Fantasy of Flowers Cremesheen Glass in Playful Petal
- MAC A Fantasy of Flowers Fluidline in Sassy Moss

It appears I have a very large trip to the MAC counter in my future...

No comments: