Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Most Wanted Septmeber 2008

These are the products that I really need to purchase this September to continue my fall beauty shopping…

- Urban Decay Lipstick in Gash

- Stila Hydrating Primer SPF 15

- Tarte Emphaseyes High Definition Eye Pencil

- Givenchy Pocket Beauty Case in Sweet Dandy

- Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Smoky Eye

- Lorac Eye Shadow in Star Quality

- Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition Perfume

- Natura Bisse Oxygen Body Cream

- NARS Dolce Vita Blush

- Urban Loose Pigment in Gun Metal

It seems that again this month I am really into buying makeup. I actually haven’t bought any new fragrances yet for fall and really haven’t any majors scents that I am coveting as of yet. I may have to stop by Sephora and find something new to spray on when the temperatures drop.

No comments: