Well, MAC has released a new version to take up into the cooler weather. This collection is called Dazzleglass Creme and MAC describes it as follows, "Flashing flecks of lustrous glimmer give lips a new kind of high-beam shine, while the balm effect of the pillow-top comfort creme keeps the supple going and going. For dazzle with absolute comfort, it's better than brillant!" This looks more like the formula was updated to a be a bit cushier while still hanging onto all the shimmer of the original gloss.
Dazzleglass Creme - MAC cult favorite Dazzleglass with a creamier, smoother, but no less shiny or dazzling effect. For those who are drawn to the luxe of cream lips, but still want the dazzling allure of its inspiration, this is it.
- Luscious Spark - light orange with gold pearl
- Totally Fab - bright yellow red with pearl
- Sublime Shine - light coral brown with gold pearl
- Soft Dazzle - midtone peach pink with gold pearl
- My Favorite Pink - light blue pink with pearl
- Perfectly Unordinary - bright yellow pink with gold pearl
- Do It Up - bright blue pink with pearl
- Creme Allure - bright yellow plum
- Amorous - deep brown red with pearl
I have been looking forward to this release since I first heard about it over two months ago. I love original Dazzleglasses and was so excited for new colors to be released. In the past, I hve tended to shy away from the very pigmented Dazzleglasses as I sometimes feel that these glosses can be a bit too much going on at once with the combination of rich color and super shimmer. From this collection, My Favorite Pink, Soft Dazzle, and Perfectly Unordinary have my name written all over them. Cannot wait to haul...
photo courtesy of MAC