Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hoping For Twilight Hair...



For the first time in ages, I have to admit that I am getting sick and tired of always straightening my hair. Maybe I am just getting stuck in a hair rut because right now I really just hate everything about it, the texture after its straightened, the color, the length, and the process that I have to go through every morning to style it.


Then I saw the Twilight movie and the way that Bella’s hair is styled is EXACTLY what I want my hair to look like. The major problem is that I have no clue how to work with a curling iron. In fact, I don’t even own one or have any clue what I am looking for in order to buy one.
As an answer to my prayers, the new issue of Allure has a section all about creating naturally beautiful, wavy hair. Without products and chemical treatments. I just need a one-inch curling iron and some practice.


I will be reporting back in the next few weeks with my progress in finding and working with my natural texture. If I can’t get this look to work, then something drastic will be occurring when I go to my haircut appointment next month. When I saw drastic that is exactly when I mean, like getting my five or six inches shorter. As in something that I might end up regretting about two days after I do. Oh yeah, if you haven’t guessed the photo here is Bella from the Twilight movie. Like? Dislike?

photo courtesy of http://www.filmgrenade.com/

No comments: