Thursday, February 14, 2008

March 2008 Issue of Lucky

Philosophy makes bubble baths in the same scents as they make some of their 3 in 1s. hmmmm...

The other day, i got the March issue of Lucky in the mail. The beauty section was good overall but not outstanding (or maybe I just expect wayyy too much from the March issue because I look forward to spring products for so long). but I still did create some new "I wants".

And they are...

Smashbox Green Room Eyeshadow Quad in Blossom - "four shimmery earth tones with extracts from the healing moringa tree seed"

Chloe Eau de Parfum - "like it vintagery glass flacon (a riff on the pleated sleeve of a chloe blouse), this is both classic and unique: rose, cedar, lychee, and an unplaceable powdery element"

Ojon Dry Conditioning Shampoo - a dry shampoo that sprays on, smells like vanilla and coconut, and is really hydrating - I really need this one.

Make Up For Ever Flash Color on No. 19 - "a richly pigmented balm with the exact look of molten metal: we love it as a liner; for a glinty smoky eye"

Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF 25 - "the featherlight liquid consistency makes this incredibly hydrating and gorgeously sheer, while sunscreen protects"

Korres Natural Products Wild Rose Serum - "excellent over or under makeup, this leaves a dewy glow - and the repairing rose extract smells delicately floral"

The Chloe perfume is in one of the perfume strips in the magazine and it smells fantastic but I just can't get enough onto my skin to decide how it will smell on me. This might mean that is would be too light for any kind of extended wear throughout the day. Or it could mean that they didn't saturate the strip enough (more likely). This is available only at Chloe and Saks so I have some searching to do (however having to search only makes me want it more - walking into the Sephora that is 20 minutes away from me is almost too easy).

Jean Godfrey June's column (my periennal fav from the magazine) made me laugh but really didn't sell me on any of the products that she discussed.

No comments: