Sunday, February 10, 2008

Retail vs. Etail

This is continuation of my thoughts on 3 in 1s. Last night after I wrote my post, I went up to take a shower and I thought I would see how many 3 in 1s that I actually have (being an avid collector of bath and body products). Well here are the results; Victoria's secret - 2, Bath and Body Works - 12, and Philosophy - 11. I was actually in shock over how many that I have and will only be using as shower gel. My only explanation (and a weak one at that) is that 3 in 1s seem to have the best scents available in retail stores.

However, I now have discovered e-tailors and that I can get any of their 400-500 scents in ANY kind of product that they offer because they make everything fresh instead of it sitting in a store for a couple of months. I was in love with everything that I saw on the Bathed and Infused site and on the Coconut Hut site. Of the two, I have only ordered from Bathed and Infused so far and I will review the products when they have totally cured and I can give them a fair review.

No comments: