Saturday, March 1, 2008

Benefit's Thrrrob

Benefit has come out with a new blush/powder shade for Spring 2008. Thrrrob is pinky color that is meant to resemble a "turned on" facial flush. It's a really beautiful pinky shade in an adorable box.

I bought it the other week at Sephora. the directions for use state that it can be used all over the face for an entire flush. I have only used it on the apples of my cheeks so far because I really don't feel that I could pull it off all over my face. So far, I love it.

The major drawback is the box that it comes in. As I stated earlier, the box is really cute with the red laces of a corset drawn on it. However, the box is bulky and cardboard so it really doesn't fit well in my traincase and it seems like the box could get damaged very easily.

My overall rating - love the color but am not a fan of the package.

No comments: