Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lines That I Have Never Tried

When I look through my train case, it seems like I have makeup from every single line carried in Sephora and major department stores. However, as I read magazines and look through people’s reviews on Makeup Alley, I feel like I only own products from a couple of lines. So I complied a list of several lines that I hear a lot about but still haven’t had the chance to try any of the products from.

The lines are…
- Stila

- Lancome

- Shu Uemura

- Lorac

- Make Up Forever

- Clarins

- Bobbi Brown

- The Body Shop

- Givenchy

I think that I as I begin to look for new fall makeup, I am going to investigate many of these lines. My goal is that within the next six months to a year, I will have tried products from every single one of these line.

No comments: