Monday, May 5, 2008

May 2008 Issue of Lucky

Overall, better than April but still not awe-inspring. maybe iI'm just jaded by owning way too many beauty products already. There was nothing in this issue's beauty section that got me really excited but there are still some things that iIwant to pick up (of course!)

I want...

- Coach Lip Gloss in Hibiscus - "A glassy, clear watermelon with an incredible texture - syrupy but light" (Who cares about the color - I love the tube it comes in!)

- Lancome Peut-etre Eau de Parfum - "Riffing off of the 1937 original, this is powdery, warm, and sexy, with a mix of rose, iris, and a generous dose of musk"

- Essie Cosmetics Nail Color in Fiji - "This shade is especially great for spring, but I wear it year-round - its the prettiest white pink"

- Lancome Christopher Kane Juicy Tubes in Peach mochi - "The dreamy, willowy figure looks decended from a Klimt painting but is actually the handiwork of fashion designer Christopher kane - who also helped come up with the delicate, shimmery pale gloss shade"

- bliss a Tan For All Seasons - "Citrus-scented and infused with antioxidants - plus its made with aloe to moisturize, helping the color last longer"

- Mystic Tan Sunless Tanning Spray Face + Body - "The same dark, natural color you get at a Mystic Tan booth"

- Rene Furterer Fiorvanti Clarify and Shine Rinse - "Like the old-school vinegar rinse hair trick, but gentler: pour a capful after shampooing and conditioning for unbelievable shine"

- Fresh Meadowfoam Cream Treatment Conditioner - "I recently grew my hair out, and this gives me the right amount of bounce and shine. It's thick and creamy and has the most lovely delicate scent"

Jean Godfrey June's column - much better than last month (I'm still trying to get over the talk on home hair color), one article on foot treatments and one on her perfect fragrance. This month's column makes me want to seek out Red Flower perfumes and see what they are all about. I don't even think that I want to buy any but I want to see the perfume that is her perfect fragrance.

Looking over the above list...maybe this was a better issue than I thought, I see that I want a couple more than just a few things.

No comments: