Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Top 10 Want It List for May 2008

What products I want the most this month...

1. Creed Spring Flower
2. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
3. Cleanse Your Soul Candy Girl
4. Versace Bright Crystal
5. Shu Uemura Silk Bloom Restorative Hair Treatment
6. Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo
7. Essie Cosmetics Nail Color in Fiji
8. Clarins Younger Longer Balm
9. Dior Capture r60/80 Yeux Wrinkle Restoring Eye Cream
10. Lancome Christopher Kane Juicy Tubes in Peach Mochi

This month it appears that I'm in the mood for some new fragrances. It may be shocking that I don't already own Light Blue. I first liked it in the Summer of 2005 and tried it on. I was told that it smelled just "ok" on me. That started my love/hate relationship with the fragrance. I always loved how it smelled on other people but I just never tried it on again. Until several weeks ago...I tried it again and fell in love with it. It smelled fantastic, I got tons of compliments on it, and it lasted until I woke up the next morning.

No comments: