Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update to My Most Wanted List of April 2008

So I didn't do very well with my most wanted list from last month. Actually I only ended up buying one thing on it - Cleanse Your Soul's Mango Marshmallow Cream body products.

A quick background - Cleanse Your Soul is an independent etailer company ran by an amazing woman named Judy. I first heard about her products on the bath and body board of Makeup Alley. She has a fantastic array of products and scents and top notch customer service. She truly seems to care about her customers and is always adding new scents and trying to lessen her turn around time. I have never ordered anything from Cleanse Your Soul that I didn't love.

Mango Marshmallow Cream is a scent that she released in the beginning of March. It is another scent in the "marshmallow cream" category. It joins the famous Lemon Marshmallow Cream and the Key Lime and coconut blends. Lemon Marshmallow Cream was part of my first order from her and it is out of this world. I was really excited to see the mango one because i love her marshmallow cream blends and i love mango.

I got the products in the mail last weekend and they were very light the first few times that I smelled them (etailer scents usually are). I retried them right before i saw down to write this and they have gotten stronger. The marshmallow cream note is more evident than the mango but hopefully this will come out soon too.

Maybe next month I will get more products from my list than just one.

No comments: