Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lilly Pultizer Wink



I am so in the mood to pick up some new fragrances, something spring like and pretty. In the January issue of Glamour, I noticed the new Lilly Pulitzer fragrance called Wink. I really liked it upon first reading the quick description and after looking it up on the Sephora website, I know that I really want to get it.


This is the description from the Sephora website, “See the world in pink and green with Lilly Pulitzer Wink. Enjoy every moment of every day with this delightfully pink, pretty, flirty celebration of feminine style and gusto. The fragrance unfolds with notes of sparkling pear nectar, watery pink freesia, and lush gardens, while a bouquet of rose, lily blossom, and sun-drenched violet reveals the scent's enchanting heart. The party wraps up with warm amber and sensual musk. This delightful floral captivates every Lilly Lover, whether she is shopping, lounging, or entertaining. Wear pink and make the boys wink!” I love both pink and green so this is my kind of fragrance. And we all know how I feel about roses!


Here are the notes - Pear Nectar, Freesia, Rose, Lily, Violet, Amber, Musk


I haven’t gotten a chance to get out and smell this fragrance yet but this is one that sounds so good to me that I might just have to order it without giving it a sniff test first. And the bottle? OMG! It is a pretty shade of pink with a bit of Lily fabric tied on it.


To match this fragrance, I will be looking at some Lilly dresses this spring and trying to channel the 1960s sophistication of Jackie O. Think it will work for me?

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: