Saturday, October 3, 2009

LUSH I Should Coco Soap

This soap was one that I purchased in the springtime with the intention to use it during the summer mostly because it tropical scented. However, what I didn't realize when I bought it was that it contains exfoliating bits. During the summer, I rarely exfoliate since my self tanning routine is regimented and doesn't allow for exfoliation unless it is alternated before tanning sessions. So this bar of soap went into my tubs of unopened product and was forgotten about until recently. However, when searching for a lip gloss, I found this soap and decided to try it out.

Here is the description of the soap from the LUSH USA website, "Creamy pina colada soap softly scrubs skin. Go loco for I Should Coco! The dreamy, creamy scent of this handmade soap leaves you smelling fantastic while its yummy coconut bit soften even the roughest skin. The sweet hint of citrus from the orange oil wakes you up on the cloudiest of days and takes you away to a warm, exotic locale. Get buff and soft all in one go with I Should Coco".

I love the light exfoliation that this soap gives me. It has a bit more lather action than most of the other LUSH soaps, a feature that I really love about this product. It doesn't dry my skin out and smoothes out some of my rough spots. The scent is pretty light on the skin and leaves a faint hint of pina colada in my bathroom.

My intial thought was that this is a summer product but I have revised my opinion to think that it might be a better product in cooler weather when my skin is drier overall. And the scent is one for those grey days when I dream of Hawaii.

The LUSH stores are just my giant playground these days...

photo courtesy of LUSH

No comments: