Saturday, October 10, 2009

Philosophy The Bake Shoppe

Philosophy making products that smell like they belong in a bakery?! Now there's a new one! Not that I should be saying much of anything since as fast as they turn out fragrances that are full of bakery goodness, it is as fast as I develop new lemmings for them and end up purchasing most to all of them. I think that company has me pretty much tapped...

Sephora describes the product generally as, "A seriously sweet bath and body set inspired by the best baked goods." The more detailed description is right here. "Leave room for a bake shop dessert in your bath and shower routine! Not only does this ensemble satisfy a sweet tooth, it's your recipe for a high-fomaing, multitasking lather, super-smooth skin, and sweetly glossy lips."

The set contains the following items. It contains 3 in 1 in both Pink Frosted Layer Cake and Raspberry Mousse, a lip gloss in Raspberry Mousse, and a Sweet Creamy Frosting body lotion. As far as I know right now, the only product that is not exclusive to this set is the Pink Frosted Layer Cake 3 in 1. Which I already own in the full size but of course is a fragrance that I can't get enough of and would be more than happy to have a small size of for travel.

Mmmmm bakery treats...yummy.

photo courtesy of Philosophy

No comments: