Sunday, October 4, 2009

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection

This is one eye shadow palette that I fell in love with the second that I laid eyes on it at Sephora. The friend that I was with looked at and then looked at me and insisted to me that I already own every single one of these shades. Which really might be true but didn't diminish my wanting of this palette. This palette contains a bunhc of neutral eye shadow shades and it contains directions to show the user how to combine the shades and help create different looks with them.

The overall description of this palette from Sephora is, "An all-inclusive kit that includes nine essential shadows for all-over lid color, highlighting, smudging, and more". This is the more detailed description of the product, "The kit's contents were formulated and hand-selected by Too Faced Creative Driector, Jeerod Blandino, to create the most universally flattering eyeshadow look for any woman and for almost any occasion. The pure pigmented eyeshadow formula blends effortlessly and keeps color intense and in-place all day long. Plus, this perfectly portable palette of must-have neutral comes with a double-sided brush/sponge wand in the pull-out tray provides easy application". This product also comes with three cards that show you how to create looks an use all of the shades in the palette.

Here are the shades that are included in this palette: Heaven (matte ivory), Velvet Revolver (matte taupe), Sexspresso (matte deep brown), Silk Teddy (peach champagne shimmer), Push-Up (light bronze shimmer), Erotica (soft charcoal shimmer), Nude Beach (champage shimmer with gold glitter), Honey Pot (gold shimmer), Cocoa Puff (warm chocolate brown shimmer).

I love this palette and while I do think that I already own many of the shades in this palette, I still find it to be worth purchasing becuse I will be able to mix what I already own with many of these shades. And the look directions that they enclose will be able to be used with all the other neutrals that I already own. However, what I own is mostly shimmer shades in neutrals so working with the mattes in this palette will be a new experience for me.

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: