Friday, October 16, 2009

Philosophy Autumn Treats

Philosophy has released a couple of new bath and body products for the fall season, called Autumn Treats. This company turned several autumn favorites into yummy smelling body products for you to love all season long. I tend to sometimes have a problem with fall-type body fragrances because very often they are too spicy for my tastes and can irritate my skin. However, these seem to be more on the sweet and foody side and hopefully will fit the bill for me.

First, the new fragrances offered in 3 in 1s. The first one is called I Love Candy Corn and is both scented and colored like candy corn. This one is perfect for Halloween and should hit the stop for anyone who loves to smell like candy. They are also offering a Black Licorice scent which promises to be on the stronger and spicy side. The last fall scent that they offer in the 3 in 1 collection is Caramel Apple. Initially, I was the most excited fo this one because caramel apples are my favorite fall treat. I was hoping for the perfect blend of the two fragrances but this scent is more on the caramel side. I still really like it though, it is just a bit sweeter than I expected.

Philosophy offers two gift sets in this collection. The first one is called Trick or Treat and is a duo of two smaller sized 3 in 1s. It contains the Caramel Apple scent that we discussed in the paragraph above and a Pumpkin Spic Muffin scent that doesn't appear to be sold by itself. The second giftset is called The Haunted House and contains small 3 in 1 in Caramel Apple, Pumpkin Spice Muffin, and Black Licorice. This set is housed in a cute little box that looks like an actual haunted house.

The last item in this collection is a Caramel Apple flavored Lip Shine. This lip gloss has a high-shine finish and promises to enhance the natural lip shade, so I assume that it has a bit of a reddish tint to it.

Philosophy always knows exactly how to get me to spend tons of money of their collections every single season. I really want the Candy Corn and Caramel Apple 3 in 1s and the Caramel Apple Lip Shine. I am so excited to celebrate fall with these fragrances!

photo courtesy of Philosophy

No comments: