Saturday, June 7, 2008

Most Wanted June 2008

this is my most wanted list for this month...

1. Vincent Longo Water Canvas foundation
2. Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer Cocktail
3. Cleanse Your Soul Key Lime Marshmallow Cream
4. Dr. Brandt Anti-Oxidant Water Booster in Blueberry
5. Chanel Powder Blush in Rose Petale
6. MD Skincare Powerful Sun Protection SPF 45 Sunscreen Cream
7. Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Body Wash
8. MAC Eye Shadow in Shroom
9. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Face Wash
10. Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle

It may be surprising that I don't already own the last three products. They are products that I have read about many times but somehow just never got around to purchasing them. After reading the Reader's Choice Awards in the June issue of Allure, I decided that I really should try these products at least once since they have been highly rated so many times.

No comments: