Friday, June 20, 2008

Coconut Hut's Pink Sugar Cake

I am a huge fan of the original Pink Sugar from Aquolina and I wear it all summer long. I get tons of compliments on it from both genders. However, the company doesn't make quite as many body products as I would like in that scent and the ones that they do have are of high cost and poor quality. So what else would I do but turn to the etailers.

As stated above, I'm quite the sucker for Pink Sugar and it turns out that I will order anything in that scent from any etailer in the hopes that I can find fantastic products with the same scent.

The first one that i tried was Pink Sugar Cake from Coconut Hut. The first sniff is total 100% percent Pink Sugar and it smells exactly like the original. Very impressive. After the drydown, it still smells very strongly of Pink Sugar but with a bit of a cakey note to it. I applied it before bed and could smell it the next morning. the Pink Sugar note faded away a bit and the scent just became very sweet.

Pink Sugar dupe number one = A+

This one will be hard to beat.

For the record, the notes of Pink Sugar are as follows (from the Sephora website); bergamot, silician orange, raspberry, fig leaves, lily of the valley, licorice, strawberry, red fruit, cotton candy, vanilla, caramel, musk, wood, powder.

No comments: