Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Less Intense Version of Urban Decay's Gash



The other day I was looking through some past entries when I came across one that I have written about two months ago on the new Fall 2008 Collection from Urban Decay. The look that I am referring to in that entry and in this one is the look called Gash, strong red lips and golden eyes. This look is beautiful but might be too bold for someone who does not wear much makeup.


I have both the Honey eye shadow and the eye liner and gets tons compliments of both. Looking at this look, I was thinking that it could be redone in two ways. The first way using only the Honey eyeliner for a natural look and the second using both the eye shadow and the liner for a little bit more drama and pigment. The look for the lips could either be a lip stain such as Benetint or the Gash lipstick suggested by the company.


Some people try to make looks more dramatic, I tend to try and make them more wearable for everyday. So far, I tried the Honey eyeliner only with my Benetint lip stain and I loved the look for daytime but I think that it needs the Gash lipstick for nighttime.


photo courtesy of Urban Decay

No comments: