Here is the description of her collection from the MAC website, "Cheeky, witty, always amusing, Maira's style is cute and colorful, wonderfully child-like...and sophisticated all at once. Technakohl Eyeliners and magical Eye Shadows full of cock-eyed optimism, with just the tiniest smudge of city-girl-snobbism. Simply sublime!"
Here's the collection...
Eye Shadow - Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well.
- Crest the Wave - rich yellow (Frost)
- Haunting - light turquoise blue (Satin)
- Off the Page - dirty mustard orange (Frost)
- Maira's Mood - yellow pink (Satin)
- Purple Shower - dirty blue pink (Satin)
- Violet Trance - deep blue purple (Matte)
Technakohl Liner - A mechanical pencil-style liner. In formula, soft and creamy, with an intense, rich, colour deposit. Blends on application: dries quickly to a long-wear, non-smudege finish. Versatile. An easy way to line the top and lower lash of the eye. When applied at a 90 degree angle, provides a thin, precise line. For thicker application, apply at a flat angle.
- Colour Matters - bright lime
- Obviously Orange - dirty coral
- Artistic License - bright turquoise blue
- Full of Fushcia - deep blue magenta
- Graphblack - rich graphic black
I think that this is another collection that is really not my speed. First of all, this is a collection for fall but all the shades seem very springy and bright. They are quite unique in the offerings that have come out so far this fall but I don't see them ase being very wearable in the months ahead. Also, they will not work with my blue eyes. Maybe if I had brown or hazel eyes, I might be more apt to get into these shades. The only item that I would get from this collection would be the Technakohl Liner in Graphic Black.
photo courtesy of Nordstrom