Here is the description of the collection from MAC, "Racy, hyper-glam images revved-up in a modern take on vintage magazine pages, transformed into a supervixen collection of colour for eyes, lips, and cheeks. Paint it bigger-than-life with style and sensuality".
Here is his collection...
Eye Shadow x 4: Photo Realism - A Limited Edition palette of four eye shadows in various complementary finishes as seen by artist Richard Phillips. Reflects the artistic mood of the Make-Up Art Cosmetics colour collection.
- Photo Realism - gold shimmer with gold pearl
- Fresh Approach - cool mint green
- Image Maker - dirty grey green
- Grey Range - deep blue green
Eye Shadow x 4: In The Gallery - A Limited Edition palette of four eye shadows in various complementary finishes as seen by artist Richard Phillips. Reflects the artistic mood of the Make-Up Art Cosmetics colour collection.
- Lightfall - pale pink
- Look at the Eyes - light violet
- In the Gallery - dirty blue pink
- Private Viewing - deep brown plum
Eye Shadow x 4: Notoriety - A Limited Edition palette of four eye shadows in various complementary finishes as seen by artist Richard Phillips. Reflects the artistic mood of the Make-Up Art Cosmetics colour collection.
- Skintone 1 - light white pink
- Skintone 2 - dirty gold
- Notoriety - dirty brown with gold pearl
- Rich and Earthy - rich coral bronze
Plush Lash - A mascara formulated to instantly plump up lashes for extreme voluptuous effect. Works fast. Builds volume smoothly and evenly from root to tip. Delivers a silky, flexible, full fan of lashes. Fluid formula lightly coats lashes one layer at a time without smearing, smudging, or clumping. Goes on via an innovative, specially patented wand with a v-shaped groove that prunes the bristles on one side while leaving the otehr side full and lush. The short bristles coax the lashes upward to an extraordinarily sophisticated yet flirtatious curl, while the other side separates and combs the lashes root-to-top creating a long, well-defined glamour lash. Volumizing, lengthening, curling, lifting. This mascara features everything you want, with all the top mascara no's: no clumping, spiking, smudging, or flaking.
- Plushblack - black
Lipstick - Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous.
- Front Lit - light white yellow (Frost)
- High Strung - deep pink silver (Frost)
- Lovin It - cool neutral with yellow undertone (Lustre)
- Hold the Pose - brown plum with gold pearl (Lustre)
- Full Body - deep red plum (Lustre)
Tinted Lipglass - A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high-gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny, and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.
- New Spirit - light yellow coral (Frost)
- Personal Taste - dirty rose with pink and gold pearl (Frost)
- Young Thing - yellow neutral with gold pearl (Frost)
- On Display - purple with gold pearl (Frost)
Powder Blush - Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks.
- The Perfect Cheek - dirty pale pink (Matte)
- Notable - dirty brick brown red (Satin)
This is by far my favorite of the three collections, I am lemming a bunch of products from this collection and am planning a MAC trip within the week. For starters, I am in love with the Eye Shadow quads especailly In the Gallery and Notoriety. I can see myself getting tons of use from both palettes. I am curious about the High Strung shade of Lipstick, I can see myself either really loving it or really hating it. The Personal Taste Lipglass is high up on my list of things to buy, this one sounds completely amazing. And to finish out the list, I want to get the Powder Blush in The Perfect Cheek. So happy with this collection!
photo courtesy of Nordstrom