Thursday, September 10, 2009

MAC Upstarts

This week, MAC has released two new collections, the first of which is called Upstarts. This one is not so much of a color collection as it is skin care collection. This collection features three kits that contain small sizes of related product. They are meant to be used for travel or when trying to decide on a new skin care regime. Travel size kits tend to make me very happy because if I end up hating the products, I have bought the full size. Also, I have never used any skin care from MAC so this would be a great way for me to try all of their products out.

This is the description of the collection from MAC, "Cheeky, uppity, and ahead of the game, Upstarts live in their own perfect little worlds! Each contains the magic miniature matrix required for gone-in-sixty-seconds travel action, or try-me-you'll-like-me (then you can't live without me) experimentation".

Upstarts: Lined & Lashed - Total eye appeal. A complementary set of Zoomlash, Prep + Prime Lash, and promo sizes of Pro Eye Makeup Remover and Nightsky Softsparkle Eye Pencil all packed together in a zip-around clear-with-black plastic trim makeup bag. Ideal for travel.

Upstarts: Well Prepared - A skincare quartet that together create the perfect base. Includes regular sizes of Prep + Prime Skin, and Prep + Prime Translucent Powder, and promotional sizes of Cleanse Off Oil and Fix + all packaged together in a zip-around clear-with-black plastic trim makeup bag. Ideal for travel.

Upstarts: Flawless - A kit featuring two regular-sized Mineralize face products, Mineralize SatinFinish SPF 15 foundation in your choice of shade, and Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft & Gentle, and two complementary MAC skincare products, Cleanse Off Oil Tranquil, and Charged Water in Revitalizing Energy, each in promotional sizes. All come packaged in a zip-around clear-with-black plastic trim makeup bag. Ideal for travel.

I would actually like to purhcase all three of these sets because they all contain products that I have never tried or used before. Actually, I haven't even used any of these item catergories from MAC yet so I think all of these little sets would be worth my while to investigate.

photo courtesy of MAC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are they selling these in stores?