Saturday, September 5, 2009

5 Favorite Shower Gels

I love reading lists of people's favorite items so I decided to create a couple of my own.

Philosophy Senorita Margarita 3 in 1 - smells exactly like the real thing, it super bubbly, and never dries my skin out.

Bathed & Infused Green Tea Infused Body Wash - rinses clean, smells fresh, helps me wake up in the morning, creates lots of foam, and rinses super clean.

Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Shower Syrup - smells like rich frosting, hydrates my skin, and produces tons of foam.

Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Shower Gel - rinses clean, creates lots of bubbles, have been using this scent for years now, smells like lime and creamy coconut milk, and this is the shower gel that I have repurchased the most amount of times in my life.

Philosophy Amazing Grace 3 in 1 - very hydrating, rinses clean, fresh scent never interferes with any other fragrances, and I can never get sick of this fragrance.

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: