Monday, September 7, 2009

Myself Wearing Smashbox Cream Eye Liner

This was my eye of the day the other night. I decided to try out my favorite Smashbox Cream Eye Liner with Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath to anchor it for the whole night. I have experience smearing in the past with this liner and decided to experiment one night.

Result - still a very small bit of smearing (to be fair, my mascara was black to and it may have been my mascara - this has been an issue with Givenchy Phenom'eyes) but my wear was much better. I also found that it prepped my lid much better than trying to apply the liner to bare skin. Much improved with Primer Potion on underneath...I wish I would have thought of that earlier. I am now to going to test it out underneath over eye liners and see if there is improved in wear also.

photo courtesy of Sarah Desch

No comments: