Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stella McCartney StellaNude

This fall brings the release of another fragrance from the Stella McCartney Stella line. Not to bring it up yet again, but this is my favorite perfume and really has been since the moment that I first smelled it. This fragrance is one of the very few that can get me excited about different versions and repromotes since I know that I will love every single fragrance. And now...a new one for fall. The company gave us a lighter version of the original for summer and now they are giving us a heavier version for the colder months.

The fragrance is called StellaNude and Sephora considers it to be a true floral fragrance. As far as I am concerned it is has rose in it and it is more on the warm and sensual side then the lighter floral versions of this fragrance. The original version of this fragrance is on the heavier side of rose also so I am really waiting to see how much warmer this one is than the original.
Sephora descibes the fragrance right here, "StellaNude is a fragrance that evokes the delicacy of the skin, the softness of rose petals, and the sensuality of silk lingerie. Create a quiet moment of reflection as the scent touches the skin, revealing beauty and desire from within". the notes are - Moroccan Rose, Grapefruit, White Peony, Pink Pepper, Precious Vanilla, Grey Amber, Musk.

So the major difference with this fragrance is that it contains vanilla and musk as part of the base. So this one should be lighter on the skin than the original. I think the rose would be a bit lighter in this one too, sindce it will be tempered with this vanilla. This is a very different combination of notes to accent the rose, I don't even believe that I own a vanilla and rose fragrance. Next time that I get to Sephora, this perfume will be my mission to pick up.

photo courtesy of Sephora

2 comments:

Melita said...

oh my goodness, another stella perfume!! i love the original stella. i can't wait to smell this one!

queenisabelle29 said...

I am so excited about this fragrance. In my opinion, Stella anything can do no wrong. I totally hear you !