Monday, November 9, 2009

Lippmann Collection Holiday 2009 Collection

The past few posts that I have done for Holiday Collections all have to do with makeup lines, gifts, or body products lines. Now it's time to try something different. I'm not really a nail polish person unless it comes to the Lippmann collection line of polishes, I own more polishes from this line than the rest of the nail polish lines put together.

Two new shades were released for this season and they just simply SCREAM Holiday. Shimmer and glitter abound for Lippmann Collection this Holiday season and they will get your nails the notice that they deserve.

The first shade is called Party in a Bottle and it is one of the most attention getting shades that I have ever seen from this polish company. This shade is full of multicolored chunks of glitter. This polish looks quite high-maintence and could really be hard to apply and get even on the nail. This isn't a shade that I would pick out for myself but it already sold out on the Lippmann collection website so I guess that this shade is a pick for many ladies out there.

The second shade is much more to my loving. First of all, it is called Wicked Game after the Chris Isaack song that I adore. The shade is described as a "swirling lavender gray" and has a an iridescent finish. I love this shade and not just for the name of it. Recently I have come to love lavender polishes and I also love that it has a silver grey finish to it to make it holiday worthy. Amusingly, this polish is not sold out online so I guess my thoughts on these shades are in the minority.

photo courtesy of Lippmann Collection

No comments: