Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Most Wanted November 2009

Sorry for the brief hiatus...I had a large exam in my night class and am very excited about watching the World Series at every chance I can get. But now that my exam is over, it is time for some shopping to kick off the Holiday season!

This month I want...

-LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel
- Dior 5-Colour Irisdescent Eye Shadow in Smoky Crystal
- Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline
- Origins GinZing Eye Cream
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Lip Wax in #1
- Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One
- Essie Nail Polish in Midnight Cami
- Prevage Day Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30

Love my list this month! This will be a great month...rose perfume, deep blue nail polish, shower gel that smells like candy, Prevage with SPF 30...

No comments: