Friday, December 18, 2009

MAC From Our Lips Preview

The promo pictures of MAC's newest addition to the Viva Glam collection have been released and have me sitting on pins and needles until the collection's official release in mid March. I have just purchased the new Lady GaGa cd and it had only added to my love of her music and style and I am so excited that I will be able to wear lipstick colors that she is promoting and the proceeds go to the MAC Aids Foundation at the same time. This collection will also have Cyndi Lauper promoting it also and after seeing the promo picture, I think that they make an awesome team.

As of right now, the release date is March 18th, so we have three months to wait to get this collection. But I have included the promo pic here to tempt and tease you all into anticipation. Now the promo pic has both of the ladies with prominent smoky eyes so I am wondering what the lip shades are going to be and how the color charts are going to work.

photo courtesy of specktra.net

No comments: