Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prescriptives Moonbeam Lip Gloss

Here is another post about a Prescriptives product that you all will want to run out and get before the end of the next month. This product is the one that I will be mourning the lose of the most, the Moonbeam Lip Gloss purchase may have been an impulse purchase with the foundation but I ended up really loving it. We all know that I am sucker for pink lip gloss so of course when I saw this product on display, I knew that it was coming home with me. After one or two uses, I realized that I should have tried this product out a long time ago.

Here is the description of the Moonbeam Lip Gloss from the Prescriptives website, "Take lips to a whole new dimension of chic with Moonbeam Reflective Lip Gloss. This revolutionary gloss utilizes new pigment technology that actually enhances light's reflective qualities, creating a super shiny shimmering lip look without feeling sticky or tacky. Moisturizing properties condition, soothe, and help heal dry, chapped lips."

I bought this product in Solstice 19, which I am guessing might be a limited edition or is sold out entirely since I cannot find it on the website at all. The shade is a midtone shimmery nude pink and is meant for ladies with the red undertones in their skin (the Colorprint system is very effective in this way). I love the brush applicator instead of the standard doe foot since it helps to deposit color more precisely. I am also a fan of light pepperminty fragrance that this gloss gives off.

So sad that this product is not going to be available much longer. I think that I will pick a few more up in the next week or two and then I will end up haunting CCO to see if I can find any left in stock anywhere.

photo courtesy of Prescriptives

No comments: