Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Most Wanted December 2009

Beauty products to the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas...and no I will not do the entire song (I don't know who would have the patience to listen to the whole song).

On the first day of Christmas, my true sent to me
Prescriptives Lustre Baked Eye Color Quad Cool

On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Laura Mercier Lip Glace in After Hours


On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
LUSH Snow Fairy Solid Perfume


On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Shu Uemura Tsumori Chisato Limited Edition Planet Cat Couture Palette

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
NARS Pleasures of Paris Eye Shadow Palette


On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Dior Boreale Crystal Lip Balm Pendant


On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Dior Vernis Nail Polish in Silver Purple

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Bobbi Brown Chrome Eye Shadow in Silver


On the nineth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Giorgio Armnai Rouge d'Armani in No. 400


On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish


On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Solstice


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
LUSH Snowshowers Body Wash

Merry Shopping!

No comments: