Thursday, December 3, 2009

Philosophy The Cookie Exchange

It has always been a tradition in my family to take plates of home-made cookies to family members and coworkers every single year. What this means is my mom always starts baking right at the beginning of the month of December and will continue to make batches of cookies until right up to Christmas Day. For an entire month, there are always ton of cookies all over the place and are always sitting out to be eaten. Heaven right? People are always shocked when I tell them that I don't really like cookies. I can eat a few at a time but they are one of my last choices for desserts. Give me cupcakes or candy and I will be one happy girl. But for those of us that love cookies, this entry is for you.

For this Holiday season, Philosophy has released a set of small 3 in 1s called The Cookie Exchange. This set contains four 3 in 1s in various cookie inspired fragrances. This is what Sephora has to say about this set, "A quartet of delectable, high-foaming, multipurpose cleansers. This decadent ensemble of three-in-one Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath formulas treats you to the mouth-watering scents of warm, fresh-baked cookies. Bask in Holiday delight as you cleanse from head-to-toe with moisturizing, sweet-tooth-satisfying lather".

This set contains the following four fragrances; Lemon Cookie, Oatmeal Raisin, Coconut Macaroon, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. I smelled all of the fragrances the last time that I was at Sephora and the only one that I really liked was Lemon Cookie. It reminded me a lot of Hello Sugar from Bath and Body Works (still one of my favorite items that they ever released) but the others didn't do much for me. I found the Oatmeal Raisin to be the strongest of the bunch however, it smelled strongly of spices and that turned me off. The other two fragrances were just generically sweet, nothing amazing about them but nothing wrong with them. This set just isn't really for me but I bet tons of others will love it.

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: