Monday, September 6, 2010

Lippmann Collection Fall 2010 Shades

Remember last spring when I mentioned wanting Lippmann Collection to make a polish named Bad Romance after the Lady Gaga song? Well, guess what polish just came out this fall! You got it, Bad Romance!! Between the new MAC Lipglass and this polish, I now can really add to my collection of Lady Gaga beauty products! I am so happy with this shade and the other new one that is coming out this fall!

So I need to start with looking at Bad Romance. This fall, Lippmann is continuing with the trend of glitter on the nails as set by Happy Birthday last spring. The whole new collection consists of glitter polishes and now that I worked with Happy Birthday, I am really excited about these polishes. Bad Romance is described as "Gaga blackened fuschia" and is one of my favorite colors that I have ever seen, this one is coming home with me next time I get to King of Prussia. The other new shade is very pretty also. It is called Across the Universe and is described as "blazing blue and metallic green glam in sheerest navy" and is also a glitter finish. This shade reminds me a the shade that I imagine a mermaid's fin to be.

I love both of these shades and I going to hunt for them very soon. Another group of great picks for this season!

photo courtesy of Lippmann Collection

No comments: