Saturday, September 18, 2010

MAC Pro Longwear Lip Creme

Lip Creme is the second group of product that was released to the counters this week. I can see this product being huge for this season with all the prominent lip looks that are the rage. I am really getting into the Longwear lip color since I have been spending most of this season so far reapplying my lipstick. "Introducing a new generation in Longwear technology. Hours later, lips look just the way you left them in the mirror that morning - luscious, lustrous, and fresh, in frost or cream texture with flexible film-former to provide transfer resistance for extended-play passion!" Lip color that goes from Friday morning work to Friday night play? I'm in!

Pro Longwear Lip Creme - Lightweight texture, creamy finish and comfortable longwear combine in this has-it-all pro-class lip colour. Slick in use, applies without the need of a top coat - and still lasts for up to 12 hours. Won't feather or transfer, and the colour stays true. Helps lips stay soft and hydrated.
- Overtime - light baby pink
- Sweet Ever After - copper frost
- Til Tommorrow - greyed mauvy brown
- Unlimited - muted dirty rose
- Good To Go - loudmouth orange
- Love Forever! - bright blue pink
- Goes and Goes - blue violet
- Perpetual Flame - pink cranberry
- Prolong - true red
- Extended Play - blackened brick red
- Made To Last - deep plumy brown
- Faithfully Yours - blackened dirty purple

I am so ready to try this new shades out. My top choices are Unlimited, Prolong, Extended Play, and Overtime. I am just hoping that these stay creamy all throughout the day and don't need me to top up with clear lip balm several times.

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: