Saturday, September 4, 2010

Philosophy Fall 2010 Body Products

It is almost Labor Day, the time to break out the fall fragrance is so close that I can almost taste it. I am scanning the supermarkets for the first hint of caramel apples so I can feed that addition. I am also beginning to look for Halloween products and candy, so I can continue my collection of black cats items inspired by my precious black cat Harry. Philosophy is delivering to my every fall want and whim (well except the black cat stuff) with their newest line of 3 in 1s for this season. The new collection consists of three sets of smaller products and three new stand alone 3 in 1s.

First we will look at the solo products. Again this year, the company releases their famed I Love Candy Corn 3 in 1. "This oh-so-sweet candy corn scented shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath is back for more fall bathtime fun. The moisturizing formula provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition skin and hair". The first new fragrance of this season is called Cookies N' Creme, "Indulge in the delectable cookies and sweet cream scent during your shower or bath. Inspired by cookies n' cream ice cream, this shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath provides an ultra moisturizing, rich, foamin lather to gently cleanse and condition skin and hair". The last new stand alone product is another 3 in 1 called Crispy Marshmellow Bars, "This ooey, gooey, cripsy marshmellow bars scented shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath is a special treat for the fall season. The moisturizing lather gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair. Melty marshmellow sweetness indulges your senses as you add some snap to your day". I am in love!

Now onto the limited editon sets for the season. At first glance, I love all of these too! The first set is named Bobbing for Apples, "Bathtime is a barrel of fun with this shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath 6 oz. set. Savour our Green Apple, Red Apple, and Caramel Apple scents as you lather from head to toe. These moisturizing formulas gently cleanse and condition skin and hair. Dive In!" I have a Red Apple fragrance that this company had out years ago and I savoiur every last drop of it since I can't get it anymore, I am really hoping that this is the same scent. The second set named Trick or Treat and this one is very Halloween. "No tricks, just treats in this seasonal gift set. Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Caramel Apple shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath 8 oz. are surprisingly spirited treats for your senses! These moisturizing formulas provide a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition skin and hair". The last new set is a lip gloss set with flavors that match the 3 in 1s in the Trick or Treat Set. "Surprise a friend with these scrumptious lip treats. Trick or Treat includes Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Caramel Apple high-gloss, high-flavor lip shines. These very emollient formulas melt onto lips for a sheer, beautiful shine and treat lips to the most loved flavors of the season".

I must have all the of the new 3 in 1s and the Bobbing for Apples set. I will skip the other two sets because I have strange reactions to pumpkin products and would prefer not to ruin my fall with not being about to use product for several weeks. I have my hopes high on the Red Apple and hopefully it is the same product that I obsessed over three years ago.

photo courtesy of Philosophy

No comments: