Wednesday, September 15, 2010

O.P.I. Fall 2010 Collection - Swiss Collection

I loved Switzerland when I visited there several years ago. I loved the Alps and the beautiful cities and would have willingly spend much more time there then I was able to. I still plan to get back there one day soon. "Beyond the borders of a classic neutral palette into a new zone where refined shades of rich color become the definitive go-to hues to wear everyday".

Here are the new shades...

- Color So Hot It Berns - bright orange red
- Just a Little Rosti at This - rust brown red
- From A to Z-urich - deep rose red
- Glitzerland - pale shimmering pink
- I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic - deep chocolate brown
- Diva of Geneva - rich deep magenta
- The Color To Watch - pale lilac
- Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous - pale shimmering silver
- Yodel Me On My Cell - bright robin's egg blue
- Ski Teal We Drop - deep teal cream
- Cuckoo for this Color - deep green
- William Tell Me About O.P.I. - deep black purple

This collection contains some great hues for fall! My favorite is the Ski Teal We Drop shade, the one that has been in many of the fashion magazines over the past month. This is the shade that is pictured here too. I think the shades that I would get the most wear after of would be the paler shades; The Color To Watch, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, and Glitzerland. I really like Yodel Me On My Cell, Cuckoo for this Color, and From A to Z-urich.

I am still surprised that none of these shades have anything with the famed Lion of Lucerne but I love this whole collection.

photo courtesy of Amazon.com

No comments: