Wednesday, December 28, 2011
MAC Tour de Fabulous
We are going to start with the two smaller collections and then finish up with the large color collection that was made with Daphne Guinness. Tour de Faboulous is the lip product collection and it features a range of new Lipglass shades and matching Lip Pencils. "Lips speak louder than words. Eleven intense new shades of Lipglass with eight coordinating Lip Pencils. A Tour de Fabulous! Limited edition."
The new lip collection...
Lipglass - A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for crating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny, and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.
- Casual Air - frosted pale pink
- Check This out - coral with 'transforming' yellow-pink pearl
- It's a Wow - midtone blue pink ('rose pink')
- Rich and Witty - neutral dirty pinked beige
- Comfort and Joy - midtone frosted dirty mauve
- Famously Fab! - purple-lavender, slightly pearled
- Tour de Fabulous - clean/bright yellow pink with pearl
- StylePacked - bright, vivid fuchsia
- Knockout - red with pearl
- Rich Bounty - deep red-brown with pearl
- Real Posh - deep berry, slightly pearled
Lip Pencil - A pencil designed for shaping, lining, or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips or filling them in. They are long-lasting and available in a wide selection of colours that work well with many different lipstick shades.
- What Comes Naturally - pale peachy beige
- Hip 'n' Happy - dirty blue pink
- Have to Have It - soft warm beige
- Just Wonderful - dirty mauve
- Entertain Me - clearly orange
- Lasting Sensation - bright coral
- Embrace Me - vivid pinkish fuchsia
- Just My Type - intense warm brown
I love some of these new Lipglass hues and I think that I will need to go the counter and treat myself since I haven't bought lip gloss in almost two months. My favorite shade is the one that I have pictured, it is It's a Wow. I love this cool, clean shade of rose and I can see myself getting a huge amount of wear from it all year round. Since spring is coming upon us next, I would like to buy Casual Air and Tour de Fabulous to start my pink lip gloss arsenal for that season. Last but not least, Rich and Witty is another good pink neutral shade that I will be able to wear with many different eye looks.
Now onto the eye makeup collection of the releases!
photo courtesy of MAC