It's the most wonderful time of the year! Lots of lovely new beauty products and all kinds of sets and palettes that perfect for giving or keeping for yourself. Of course I couldn't only pick ten products!
This month, I am most excited about the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, a top pick for me this month. I ordered it early this afternoon and I am so excited to report that I was one of the first 5000 people to buy one, everyone else must wait until the end of January for the restock, I will be reviewing as soon as I get this in this mail.
My loves this month are eye makeup, nail polish, and the new LUSH products...
- MAC Gareth Pugh for MAC Nail Lacquer in Ascension
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Butter London The Black Night Nail Lacquer
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
- Smashbox Long Wear Liquid Eye Liner in 14 K
- Illamasqua Lipstick in Maneater
- Givenchy Dahlia Noir
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Night Cream
- Philosophy Marshmellows For Toasting 3-in-1
- LUSH Candy Cane Bar Soap
- LUSH Rose Queen Bath Bomb
- Dior 5 Couleurs Eye Shadow Palette in Incognito