Thursday, March 12, 2009

100% Pure White Chocolate Body Cream



Now that winter has pretty much come to an end, I have to put away one of my favorite body creams to use in the cold weather months. The product in question here is the White Chocolate Body Cream from the company 100% Pure. The amusing part of my love of this product is that I actually don’t like white chocolate, I would pick any kind over white. But somehow, I absolutely adore the White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks in the wintertime. And I guess that I am one of the only people that drinks those because one day, I ordered one right after a guy did and the barista was so shocked that two in a row were requested that she decided that him and I were going to get married and that we belonged together. All before 9:00 in the morning…


Quite frankly, I prefer this body cream. It is made with real white chocolate and smells much more like the real thing then many of the fake chocolate products on the market. This product is all natural and 100% vegetarian. Here is the description from 100% Pure, “Luxuriously rich, nourishing body cream immediately softens, hydrates and makes your skin more healthy. High concentration of Vitamins C & E repair and protect against aging. Organic Green Coffee and White Tea increases circulation and are high in antioxidants. Smells delicious because it's made with real chocolate, not synthetic fragrances. 100% Pure never uses any synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, petro chemicals, chemical preservatives or any other toxins.” And if you don’t believe me that this product is 100% Pure, here are the ingredients, “Organic White Tea, Organic Cocoa Butter, Cocoa extract, Organic Macadamia Nut Oil, Organic Kukui Nut Oil, Organic Green Coffee, Pure Chocolate Absolute, Lavender Honey wax, Chamomile wax, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Pure Hazelnut Absolute, Japanese Honeysuckle, Citric Acid, Witch Hazel.”


I learned a lot about this line when I worked for Bath and Body Works and I have never looked backwards on this line since. I also have the Chocolate Mocha products to use in the wintertime too and the Virgin Coconut products for the summertime. The major difference that I notice with this product (different from traditional lines) is that it doesn’t always absorb fully if you use too much of it and a bit of it will stay sitting on the skin. But since, very little of this product needs to be used to get results, I have been using the same bottle for over two winters and it is barely half empty.


Maybe White Chocolate Mocha boy would love it too…

photo courtesy of 100% Pure

No comments: