Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day with Bathed and Infused!



It might be obvious to everyone that reads this that my favorite holiday is St. Patrick’s Day. I get ready for it weeks in advance and start drinking Shamrock Shakes well before Valentine’s Day. As we all know, I love Irish everything and since my favorite color is green, this is the ideal holiday for me to celebrate. To keep St. Patrick’s Day is my heart all year round, I have to get fragrances that remind me of this holiday. Bathed and Infused makes two fantastic ones that I think should be part of everyone’s body product wardrobe. And both are uni-sex, so anyone can fall in love with these products.


The first one is called Green. This is one of the highest rated Bathed and Infused fragrances on the Makeup Alley Bath and Body board and it is recommended by all those who have used it before. I ordered this one with high hopes but I was kinda afraid that I might be disappointed by all the hype surrounding it. But I was overjoyed to learn firsthand that this fragrance does not disappoint and it truly worthy of its status as one of the best and most versatile scents from this company. Here is the description, “Spring comes to life when all things green push their way through the surface to receive the welcoming warmth of the sun. Grass, clover, garden mint, and a twist of lime perfectly capture the essence of this special time of year.” This one is crisp and fresh and makes me think of the first warm days of spring that are so treasured.


The second one is called Shamrock. This is the Bathed and Infused scent for March, under their “A Scent For Every Month” section of their scent listings. This is one of the first scents that I ever bought from and still remains one of my favorites. The description from the company is right here, “The cleanest and greenest scent we could find. Close your eyes and picture yourself surrounded by beautiful green rolling hills and fresh air.” Everything about this fragrance makes me want to go Ireland and spend time in the countryside there. This reminds me of grass after a long soaking rain shower and how the air smells when it is thick with moisture and fragrance.


Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Spray and wear some Green!!!

photo courtesy of Bathed and Infused

No comments: