Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Most Wanted April 2009

It’s April and spring has officially sprung! Here is my most wanted list for this month…

- Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss in David
- Korres Natural Products Cherry Full Lip Gloss
- Lipstick Queen Big-Bang Theory Illusion Gloss in Energy
- Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Aveda Enbrightenment Face Cleanser
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Revealing Mask
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- Flora by Gucci
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash
- MAC Cremesheen Lip Glass in Fashion Scoop

It looks like this month is all about lip gloss and skincare. I am really in need of some new skincare products that will help to brighten my skin. With all the stress that I have stored up from school, work, issues with my car, the male gender, and the low grad school acceptance rates, my skin is now officially gray, blotchy, and breaking out for the first time in ages. I think I will be needing so high powered help with this one.

No comments: