Sunday, October 12, 2008

Most Wanted Best of Beauty

In honor of the Best of Beauty Edition of Allure and the fact that it always makes me want even more products than any other article of the year, I have decided to do two Most Wanted lists this months, my normal one for the month and one that all the products come from the Best of Beauty. In other words, the second list is products that are test driven and have come out on top but I have either never tried them or (I am embarrassed to admit) I have never heard of some of them. So here are the Top Ten Best of Beauty Products that I want…

- Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Crème Lipstick in Vamp
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick SPF 15 in Natural Pink
- Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer in Poison Blue
- Essie Nail Polish in Limo-scene
- Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask
- Redken Satinwear 02 Ultimate Blow-Dry Lotion
- CK Calvin Klein Beauty Electric Edge Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Chanel Multi-Use Makeup Palette in Lumiere Tropicale

Time to test-drive some of the best products in the beauty…

No comments: