Monday, October 13, 2008

Philosophy The Coffee House



I will freely admit that I am a complete caffeine addict. Every morning, I must imbibe some kind of coffee and I can’t stick to the doctor recommended 8 oz. or less. To tell the truth, we are talking 20 oz or more everyday, if not twice a day. I have even gotten Starbucks to make me a iced coffee with 8 shots of espresso in it. Suffice is to say, Starbucks is my god and I can never stop going there or drinking coffee.


Coffee-freak that I am, I am automatically attracted to anything that smells like coffee or contains caffeine as an active ingredient. So imagine my happiness when upon entering my local Sephora, I saw the new Philosophy scents. They brought back their traditional fall scents (pumpkin pie = gag me), but with them, I noticed this little gem of a set.


The little gem that I am referring to is a set of 3 mini 3 in 1, called “The Coffee House” and it contains three coffee based scents that would appeal to coffee addict like myself. The scents are as follows: Eggnog Latte, Café au Lait, and Caramel Mocha Latte. The Caramel Mocha Latte gets me the most excited, I love Caramel Lattes from Starbucks and I drink them either iced or hot all year round.


Could these products wean me from my coffee addiction? Doubtful. I think that they will add to even more by making me crave lattes in my morning shower. But is this bad thing? I think not.
photo courtesy of Philosophy

No comments: