Monday, August 11, 2008

Stila Fall 2008 Collection

This will be my first time ever studying Stila and searching for products that I want to buy. I’m not really sure why I have never tried this much raved about makeup collection especially since I seem to look at it every time that I go Sephora. Looking at this fall collection, I have decided that this is great time to convert to Stila and try some new products.

Sephora is the sole carrier of the star product for Stila this fall, the Front-Row Look Palette. This is just “Wow!” to me. The compact looks like a chic leather wallet and the leather rose on it comes off and can be used as a chic hair accessory. This is already almost completely sold out so if I decide that I cannot live without this product, I will need to order it very soon. This palette contains three eyeshadows and a mini Kajal Eyeliner. The shadow shades are a mixture of matte and shimmer and are in shades of pinks and grays. This product might just be going straight to Number 1 on my fall shopping list.

Sephora has put together several fall looks with the Stila products. My favorite is called the Fall sheer Collection. This looks creates a flawless yet still natural look. This will be great everyday look and it can be used in parts to balance out a strong eye or lip look.

The products used…
- Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- Eyeshadow Pan in Irma La Douche, Wheat, Espresso, and Dune
- Smudge Pot in Jade
- Major Lash Mascara in Black
- Cheek Color Pan in Fade
- All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in #3
- Lip Glaze in Plum
- Lip Glaze Stick in Plum

These offerings for fall make Stila look a company that I absolutely must try before long. With the exception of the luminizer and the mascara (shocking I know), I think that I will be purchasing the whole fall look that Sephora put together in addition to the palette.

No comments: