Friday, August 1, 2008

Most Wanted August 2008

It is now time to usher in the official season of purchasing fall beauty products. So far, I have seen so many amazing offerings that it was very hard for me to only choose ten products that I wanted to concentrate on purchasing this month. After much deliberation…

1. Bumble & Bumble Crème de Coco Masque
2. Mistral Mer du Sud South Seas Bath & Shower Gel
3. David Yurman Perfume
4. Givenchy Prisme Again! Limited Edition Eye Shadow Quartet
5. Smashbox Wicked Lovely Eye Shadow Duo in Sexy/Demure
6. NARS Eye Shadow in Cordura
7. Make Up For Ever Aqua Creamliner in 6
8. Redken Real control Intense Renewal
9. Bobbi Brown Almost Bare
10. Guerlain Le 2 de Guerlain Two Brush Mascara

I am really excited about the David Yurman perfume. It’s a woody oriental with rose notes in it. I have a bunch of rose perfumes that are perfect for spring and summer but it is much more rare to find a stronger one that will take me through the fall and winter seasons. I will have to make a special trip to Saks just for this fragrance.

No comments: