Monday, December 29, 2008

As 2008 Draws To A Close...

The year is now drawing to a rapid close and it is soon time to start looking at the trends for this spring and the new makeup collections that will be coming out shortly. It is now time for me to quickly look back on the year of 2008 and my favorite beauty related things from it.

Favorite new products…
- Chanel Blue Satin Nail Polish
- Cargo Texas Lash Mascara
- MAC Dazzleglasses (all shades)
- Chloe Chloe
- Dylan’s Candy Bar Chocolate Cupcake products
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara

Favorite beauty related moments…
- The return of deep red lips.
- My re-discovery of the MAC counter.
- The beginning of ordering from etailers.
- My birthday shopping spree at LUSH.
- My first purchase of false eye lashes.
- Getting a smoky eye look right.
- Finally buying the NARS No.3 Brush (can’t live without).
- Starting this blog!

Beauty Resolution of 2009...
- I will get those false eye lashes to look amazing.
- I will get liquid eye liner to work for me.
- Try and use down my massive collection of ancient Bath and Body Works products.

No comments: