Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cleanse Your Soul Pink Fairy Frosting

For the last few weeks, I have remained rather loyal to one fragrance of body products in my ultra-large stash. That scent is called Pink Fairy Frosting from Cleanse Your Soul and is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. We all know that I love Pink Sugar scents and dupes for a huge majority of my body products. Also, I am rather critical of Pink Sugar scents since there are so many to choose from.

Pink Fairy Frosting is a mixture of two of my favorites kinds of scents; Pink Sugar and sugary sweet frosting. Really, its double the tooth aching sweetness of many of my other products (just the way that I like it!). The Cleanse Your Soul website lists the scent as a mixture of Pink Sugar and vanilla frosting. I have this product in shower gel, sugar scrub and body butter and I love all of them. I do think that my favorite product is the sugar scrub. Why? When I ordered it, I asked Judy (owner of the company) to color the scrub bright pink. So not only does it smell great, I feel super girly and cute when I use bright pink body products. The sugar scrub foams up, is non-greasy, rinses clean of the skin. The shower gel is fair. It doesn’t foam up as well as some other brands do but Judy doesn’t have access to the all the foam creating chemicals that a Bath and Body Works would. So the less amount of foam and lather is better for my dry winter skin. The body butter is thick and hydrating while still easy to work into the skin.

I am actually kind of sad that I using through these products so quickly because I very much in love with this scent and these products. Looks like I will be making another order pretty soon.

No comments: