Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Frustration - Chanel Moscou Collection

Lately I have looking forward to purchasing some new nail polish colors, but every single time that I went shopping for colors, I always ended up leaving the store empty handed. Nothing has really been popping out at me. Even Lippmann Collection polishes weren’t doing anything for me. And the search for another Ciel de Nuit? I am still coming up empty. How frustrating…

But, almost as an answer to my prayers, Chanel has released several new shades in a collection called Moscou . I saw it at blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com and immediately went to the Chanel site to check it out. Well, so did the rest of the world! I have been trying for two entire days now to get onto this site and get a good look at these polishes but the site will stop working and I keep have to refresh page the page without any positive results. This collection will probably be sold out and off the website by the time that I can actually get onto the beauty section of the site long enough to get it correctly load. This line of polishes is only available at Chanel so I don’t even have trusty department store sites to fall back on. I am very irritated right now.

And the worst part?! There is shade called Nuit and the description from blogdorfgoodman states that it is deep navy base color with blue, green, and a small bit of fuchsia shimmer. And I can’t get it!

Hopefully there will be a second part of this post when and if I can actually get onto the Chanel website…

No comments: