Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Most Wanted December 2008

Right now, we are in the apex of the holiday season, so now it is time to snap up all the beautiful new makeup before we head into the boring doldrums of winter. In this list, I have began to look forward to the spring season by starting to look for some scents that I will be putting away until then. I usually stop buying anything fall or winter right after Christmas because with my giant stash it most likely won’t get used until next winter and by then, who knows if I will be into it anymore. With all this in mind, here is my most wanted items for December.

- NARS All Night Long Lip Gloss
- Laura Mercier Eye Colour in Pewter
- Lipstick Queen in Medieval
- Shu Uemura Palette in Secret Luscious Rose
- Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Perfumed Shower Oil
- Givenchy Pop Gloss in Rose by Night
- Island Michael Kors Bermuda
- NARS Single Eye Shadow in Silent Night
- Fekkai Ageless Crème Luxe Hair Treatment
- Tom Ford Black Orchid

Yes, I want another Island Michael Kors fragrance. I haven’t been able to smell this one on myself yet, I have only gotten to smell it in a magazine. I have heard that it has more woody base notes in it than any of the others, so it is supposed to work in the fall and winter too. We shall see after I try this one out. In either case, I like the fragrance when I smelled it in the magazine so I will purchasing it and wearing it in some season coming up.

No comments: