Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Few Thoughts on Celeb Beauty...

So far, I haven't really mentioned many celebs in this blog or commented on their looks. I have kept it to thoughts on celebrity fragrances and which ones I ended up purchasing. Thinking it over, I made a list of the celebrities that I look to for beauty inspiration and another list for the ones that I may not always look their look but they always manage to keep me interested.

Celebs Whose Style That I Always Love...

-Jennifer Aniston
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
- Michelle Obama
- Dita Von Teese
- Victoria Beckham
- Natalie Portman
- Kate Winslet
- Angelina Jolie
- Scarlett Johansson
- Kristin Davis

Ones That I Don't Always Love But Always Take Notice Of...
- Lady GaGa
- Gwen Stefani
- Jessica Simpson
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Katy Perry
- Fergie
- Lindsay Lohan
- Kim Kardasian

So for the next few months, I am going to try and keep up on some of the beauty and style trends that we see coming from all the ladies listed above. Help is always welcome

No comments: