Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lilly Pultizer Squeeze



The last fragrance that was released this spring from Lilly Pultizer is called Squeeze. This one is housed in a bright yellow bottle and it is more summery than springy, in my opinion. This one is citrusy, so this one really won't work for me but I must admit that I find the bottle supercute and fun.


Here is the description of the fragrance from the Sephora website, "Lilly Pultizer Squeeze is all about squeezing the juice of life! The signature citrus floral is bright and playful - with a whimsical charm. The fragrance sparkles with top notes of exotic lychee, juicy pink grapefuit, and candied red currant, which mingle with spring lotus blossom and wild rose petals. Sun-drenched woods and water musk complete the scent with a lilting, carefree flourish. This fresh essence is sure to inspire all colorful, imaginative, and confident Lilly lovers."


The notes are - Litchi, Grapefruit, Red Currant, Lotus, Rose, Woods, Musk


Even though this fragrance has rose in it, I still don't think that it is for me. Fragrances with strong citrus notes tend to go sour on me and I don't think that there is anything that can be done about that. I wouldn't mind having this fragrance in the body lotion or the candle, I also wish that it came in a shower gel or some form of body wash.


And what is litchi?

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: